Knowing God intimately is our desire. As the Word of God is studied, our hearts are challenged and our lives become focused on Him. Throughout the week, we offer many classes and programs to help us know God deeply.
All Sunday School classes start at 10:15am
- Joint Heirs – Choir Room
- Fellowship – Fellowship Hall
- Ambassadors For Christ – East Popout
Additional Adult Ministries
- Weekly Bible Studies for men and women, providing a wonderful atmosphere for developing friendships while studying and praying together.
- Home Fellowship Groups meet weekly in homes for encouragement and Bible study.
- GriefShare group meets Sundays from 1:30 - 3:30pm to support those who have lost loved ones.
- Saints Alive exists to serve, not to be served, by extending God's love to senior adults in our community and our church through regular, planned activities.
Retreats and Seminars
Spring and Fall retreats for men and women, as well as seminars on a variety of topics.
Weekly Bible studies
Weekly Bible studies, Women's Missionary Fellowship, luncheons, missionary circles.