On Sunday, September 21st we will be having a Baptism Service following our 10:00am Journey Service. Come celebrate with those who are making a public profession of their choice to follow Christ. If you are interested in being baptized, please call the Church Office or stop by the Information Center on Sunday morning.
11th Annual Car Show
Do you have a classic show car, vintage trailer, restored tractor or off-road vehicle you are proud of? Register your vehicle in our 11th Annual Car Show!
On September 27 from 9:00am-2:00pm we will have great food, raffle prizes, carnival activities, music and more! This year we will be having some new events such as valve cover races, and wood racecar races for kids; and just like years previous, we will have a KidZone and bouncers for our little attendees.
Registration is now open! Register your vehicle HERE for just $15.00. (If you pre-register before September 23, you receive a free t-shirt at check-in.)
Valve Cover and Pinewood Derby Races
Valve Cover Racing
- No engines or propulsion.
- No moving weights.
- Wheel can be attached to the car in any manner.
- Nothing can extend beyond the front of the valve cover.
- Cover must retain entire original gasket-sealing surface
- Must be clean (no sludge!)
- Cars shall be based on an actual rocker cover from an automobile engine.
- Cars must have four wheels, each no more than six inches in diameter.
- Wheel must have a non-metallic surface contacting the track.
- It may have a chassis, but each racer must have their own chassis, (may not be used on more than one valve cover)
- 30 inch maximum overall car length
- 10 inch maximum overall car width
- 10 inch maximum overall car height
- 10 pounds maximum weight by official scales
- 6 inch maximum wheel diameter
Pinewood Derby race
Car kits are now for sale on Sunday mornings and at the church office. The races will be during the show! For $3.00, you get a car, supplies to “detail” the car, and entry into the race and a chance at the grand prize!